Linux System Administration
This page contains scripts for performing a variety of system
- Collection of useful commands |
Daniel's Linux Command Notes
- Copying Linux to a RAID0 Partition
Step-by-step instructions from start to finish
- du_sort Sort "du -hcs" output from
smallest to largest file size
- Getting Linux Distributions
- Job Control
- Library Commands and Tips
- Networking Tips
- Transferring Files with a
Crossover cable and Two Linux Rescue CDs
- Zeroing Out a Drive or Partition
How to wipe it clean
File Name Management
- change_ext Change the extension of file names.
- fmt_fnames Clean up and format file names.
Remove extra blanks, change case, etc.
- num_only Stip away text from numbered files.
- offset Rename numbered files to a new offset.
[Links for WinZip and
Copyright © 1999-2012
Last modified: Saturday, 11-Jan-2014 08:02:28 MST